Thursday, May 12, 2011

14 years!

this past weekend, my husband, ryan and i celebrated our 14 year anniversary!  KA-razy!  
we decided to be tourists in our own city and go somewhere we've actually never been - the calgary tower!
good food, cool views and a good time!

i didn't have my "good" camera with me, so i took a few with my iphone.....
this is what resulted!


-taken with the hipstamatic camera app for iphone-


-i look a little peeved hey?-


-i love this one above...taken with the pinhole camera app for iphone-



-these two were pretty blurry, so i had to put them pretty small-

well, that's it...another year!

all i can say is...

i'm blessed



3 comments:

  1. It looks like you two are still very happy together after 14 years. You can feel the love coming out of your pics. I've been married for 16 years and I like and love my husband more today then the day I married him. Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Natalie, Congrats on 14 years married! Nowadays that's a really long time together. Looks like you two had a nice time. That's funny you'd never been to the tower. I lived here 10 1/2 years before I went. Last October my Aunt was visiting and we went there for dinner. Great food and you can't beat the view!

    I also wanted to say, great job on your blog! I've read every post and love all the DIY projects you've done. I have to do the painted bottles and try the coffee filter wreath. About blog templates, have you looked at shaggyblogs? That's who I use for my blog I pay no attention to. haha They have a couple I'm sure you'd like.

    Well enjoy the sunshine and warmth today!! : )
    ~Catie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks ladies! Yeah, we've lived here for close to 6 yrs and finally just went!
    And yes, I have checked out ShabbyBlogs and it is adorable, just couldn't find exactly what I had wanted. I think I'm going to attempt to stop tweaking and just leave what I have for awhile!
    Thanks so much for following along....I just love the fact that anyone reads this at all!! Yay! Check in tomorrow for a giveaway!

    ReplyDelete

i luv comments! make sure your profile has an email address if you want me to answer any questions! and, please keep things postive! any concerns may be brought to my attention through email! :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...