Monday, May 16, 2011

pretty flower - easiest diy ever!

i love all the pretty flowers you can wear or put in your hair....and my diy brain got to thinkin'....."i could make that!"  haha!  i literally came up with the absolute easiest way!

scrap of fabric, cut in one long length:


fray the edges, so they look thready:


cut into shorter pieces and lay on top of each other, hot glueing them together


stop when it looks like a flower....don't overdo it....simpler the better i think


adhere a jewellery broach pin to the back with hot glue


done!





9 comments:

  1. So cute! It looks so fresh and perfect with your outfit.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE this, so cute! It looks adorable with your outfit!

    ReplyDelete
  3. looks so great...don't you just love that moment when you realize you can just "do it" I will be adding you to my enjoyable blogs..love the photo of you with your newly minted flower!
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. You're brilliant! I will be making one or two of these. thanks for sharing your cleverness with us.

    Jeannie

    ReplyDelete
  5. So pretty, what a girl can do with a little imagination and a glue gun!I enjoyed my visit to your lovely blog. I hope you'll stop by Katherines Corner and leave a comment, and maybe even enter the latest giveaway. Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a great little pin you made- I would love to see that pretty scarf you are wearing too!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a cool and easy flower tutorial. I just found your blog and am your newest follower.

    ReplyDelete
  8. So pretty! My favorite color pink!! I am a new follower and am so glad I found your blog:)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Cute! Please stop by and join our link party: http://fabricbowsandmore.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

i luv comments! make sure your profile has an email address if you want me to answer any questions! and, please keep things postive! any concerns may be brought to my attention through email! :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...