Wednesday, July 13, 2011

nkotbsb tonight!

well it's that time of year in calgary.....stampede!  with it brings, the midway, rodeos, yummy food and awesome concerts....
and for me.....i'm not ashamed to admit....i'm a true blue new kids on the block fan!  i was honestly embarrassed about my nkotb crush, back when i was 12 b/c a lot of my friends didn't share my passion!  but with time, comes a "who cares?!" attitude.  so i'm going, proud of it, and it can't come soon enough!
i saw them when i was 14. then they reunited a few years back....where i went to two concerts and now they're back again this summer....touring with backstreet boys.  sooooo.....yup i'm going....can't wait!
woo hoo!

i'm not a backstreet fan....but never the less, it's gonna be good!!
i won't be posting tomorrow, so c ya friday!

can't post without a photo, so here's my boys back when i first fell in love:


haha...

and now:


aging like fine wine i tell ya!  :)


my fave, jordan




my ears are hurting already from the deafening screams! :)