Thursday, January 28, 2016

HEALTHY PANCAKES!


I've been trying to eat clean and healthy for the past 3 wks and I've gotten myself into a nice routine.  Seriously dropped my sugar cravings by an astronomical rate and feeling better.  Every once in a while I still get a craving for something a little more indulgent tasting though!  I follow lots of healthy eaters on IG, that are constantly helping me to rethink old recipes and create new ones.  One breakfast I was seeing pop up a ton was banana pancakes.  So this morning I gave it a go and they were surprisingly delicious!  You should try em!

R E C I P E :

- mash 1 banana and 1 egg
- add 1/2 tsp vanilla and a good sprinkling of pumpkin pie spice
- create 4 pancake puddles in a non stick skillet, that has been lightly sprayed with PAM
- flip once bubbles start popping
- serve with a sprinkle of cinnamon and blueberries and 1 T of "no sugar added syrup"

Delicious!

- I've seen some recipes add pumpkin puree or 2 bananas, or a few chocolate chips...etc.... so be creative!  For me, these were exactly what I was looking for!