I've been trying to eat clean and healthy for the past 3 wks and I've gotten myself into a nice routine. Seriously dropped my sugar cravings by an astronomical rate and feeling better. Every once in a while I still get a craving for something a little more indulgent tasting though! I follow lots of healthy eaters on IG, that are constantly helping me to rethink old recipes and create new ones. One breakfast I was seeing pop up a ton was banana pancakes. So this morning I gave it a go and they were surprisingly delicious! You should try em!
R E C I P E :
- mash 1 banana and 1 egg
- add 1/2 tsp vanilla and a good sprinkling of pumpkin pie spice
- create 4 pancake puddles in a non stick skillet, that has been lightly sprayed with PAM
- flip once bubbles start popping
- serve with a sprinkle of cinnamon and blueberries and 1 T of "no sugar added syrup"
- I've seen some recipes add pumpkin puree or 2 bananas, or a few chocolate chips...etc.... so be creative! For me, these were exactly what I was looking for!